Statewide Social Media Contest Could Bring $500 to Your Favorite Health-Related Cause!
The New Jersey Alliance of YMCAs is hosting a statewide contest on social media in order to get more people involved in promoting healthy lifestyles and building a Culture of Health. Participants can share photos on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook and tag @njymca #HealthyNJContest, plus the name of the New Jersey nonprofit that the prize would support.
Photos could be featured on the YMCA website as part of an interactive map, and three lucky participants will get a $500 grant for the health-related cause of their choice.
Photos should show:
- A group volunteering at a park clean-up
- A block closed off to traffic to allow children and families to bike and play catch
2. Creating healthier more equitable communities, like:
- Shopping at a new local farmers market
- Cutting the ribbon on an affordable housing project
3. Cross-sector collaboration to improve well-being,
- A local non-profit offering a youth dental clinic
- A school-based teen health program
Join in to promote a healthier New Jersey. Post your photos on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram posts – including @njymca, #HealthyNJContest, and the name of the designated nonprofit. Participants and grant recipients must live in/be located in New Jersey to be eligible for the prize.Contest ends June 2, 2017. Click for more information and contest rules.